Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hannah Elizabeth - Full of Mercy and Grace

Full of Mercy and Grace.... but, also a warrior daughter of God.


Hannah! Where did you come from???






I still remember the night before you were born. I felt strongly impressed to write you a letter. BEFORE you were birthed. I wrote how I felt you were a very strong, but very gentle being who would bring great joy. I just knew that you would be gentle, but persistent.
God gave you as a GIFT to this family. We are so blessed to call you ours.
Hannah, you'll never know how blessed we are to hear you singing and worshiping in your room. To know that you love the same God we do. To know that you are willing to live a little differently than most people your age so that you honor Him.
We are truly in awe of the gift of songwriting God has given you. The messages that seem to flow naturally out of your heart, mind, heart, voice and fingers ring true to all who hear them! Singer, sing on! Player, play on! Praiser, praise on!
I'll start calling you the Minstrel Maiden
and I hear you saying, "awww Mom...."
Oh, and thanks for reminding me how to practice "TOUGH LOVE". (not your words, but mine)....
You're a very wise young woman....and I'm so glad to have you as my daughter!!!
I love you dearly, Hannah....
Marmy

No comments:

About Me

I have one wonderful, devoted, servant-hearted, gifted, long-suffering, thoughtful, faithful husband, We've enjoyed and persevered through 26! years of marriage...and we're glad we've stuck it out... with the past 6 years being the best! Three wonderful children that are thankfully still gracing our home with their presence, although all over 20 now.... I work too many hours.... want to cook more, clean less, spend more time outdoors or eating out with friends.... Someday I want to own jetskis, a boat, and a Harley Davidson in order to spend more time outside in God's creation doing fun and fast things... I'm learning to explore more deeply of this romantic relationship with the Lover of my Soul.